THUNDER CX12 FAT TIRE SCOOTER
Motor: 3000W (brushless)
Battery: lithium 60V
Maximum speed: 55 km / h
Max Load: 200 kg
Maximum range: 40 km
VARBOS is an Irish distributor of THUNDER products.
No Custom or Import Duty
Product Shipped from Ireland
FAT TIRE SCOOTER
Unique style and experience
Electric scooter designed as a classic chopper bike.
Product for the most demanding users.
The technologies used in 2021 provide unprecedented comfort, a high standard of safety and greater efficiency of the device than its predecessors.
Enjoy life instead of wasting time in traffic jams or a crowded bus. Bet on technology that will allow you to move without any restrictions. Electric moped is a great alternative to moving around the city, not only during rush hours. Try it on your way to work, shopping or for an afternoon drive, and you’ll never want to go back to your old habits.
EXCEPTIONAL DRIVING COMFORT
Curbs, thresholds and all kinds of larger irregularities will be mitigated by a high-end cushioning system.
Thanks to the inflatable pneumatic tires, the scooter also perfectly absorbs small irregularities and reduces shocks, which significantly improves the comfort of riding.
- Smooth braking system thanks to high-class disc brakes, without the risk of the scooter swaying violently
- Excellent lighting ensuring good visibility of the user, so you don’t have to worry about being invisible after dark, in tunnels or on unlit roads
- All controls are placed on the steering wheel
- Non-slip sole for good grip
- Non-slip handlebar grips
ARE THE BIG WHEELS GOOD?
The size and diameter of the wheel are important in that they directly affect the behavior of the electric scooter and the way you ride it.
The general characteristics would be:
– The main advantage is that they need less space to turn, i.e. they have more agility.
– As disadvantages, they are less stable. If you are going to go at high speed (in the case of powerful scooters) they are less stable. They are also easier to lock under hard braking.
– Give greater stability. Better at higher speeds
– Larger wheels allow a safer ride
What is the difference between big and small tires?
A big wheel electric scooter physically much better than a small wheel. In short: For example, a small wheel rolls into a depression and requires a lot of energy to get out again. A large wheel simply rolls in a depression.
In addition, with a large wheel, the risk of falling over an obstacle is greatly reduced. Even poorer roads, such as fields or forest trails, are usually still drivable.